Manta Tour Package
Manta Tour Package
Nusa Lembongan is an island located on southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It’s part of three islands that make up Nusa Penida district. The island is surrounded by coral reefs, white sandy beaches with crystal clear water and low limestone cliffs. On the northside of the island, there is a 212 hectares Mangrove forest.
Together with Mangrove Stop, you can enjoy the beauty of Nusa Lembongan in just one day by choosing our Special Packages. One of the most favorite attractions in Lembongan is the opportunity to swim with Manta Ray. The waters of southern part of Penida-Lembongan are known as the natural habitat of this giant fish. The Manta Ray species in Bali is Manta Alfredi, which is the second largest in the world. This fish can grow up to 7 meters with 3 tons weight. The Manta Ray is completely harmless, they are filter feeders and eat small animals like plankton or small fish.
With Manta Tour Package, we will take you to the place where Manta is usually seen, if we are lucky we can swim with manta. Note: Manta lives in the wild, so we can’t make it there and meet us all the time. This package is available in certain seasons and is very dependent on the condition of the tides and the weather around Nusa Penida coasts. See details below !
- Shuttle Car from & to Hotel
- Boat Return Transfer
- Manta Tour (Snorkeling with Manta at Manta Bay)
- Extra Snorkeling at Mangrove Point Dive Site or Crystal Bay
- Island Tour (visit: Yellow Bridge, Devil’s Tears, Dream Beach, Panorama Point)
- Depart from Sanur Harbour at 9.15 am
- Depart from Lembongan Harbour at 4.30 am
- 1 day tour only
- Price are per pax
- Cash basis payment
- Lunch for 1 – 10 pax: Fried Noodles / Fried Rice / Rice Mix + Juice
- Lunch for > 10 pax: Buffet Lunch Menu with extra charge IDR 50,000/pax